Five Channel Lighting Control Module
The SL2105 is a microprocessor based lighting control module designed to control up to five lighting channels.
• Stand-alone or network operation
• 365-day programming for each circuit
• Analog inputs for photo sensors with the ability to remotely adjust sensitivity level
• Analog input for energy consumption with the ability to limit loads.
• Digital photocell inputs
• Astronomical clock
• Remote or local override of each circuit
• External time clock or occupancy sensor input for each circuit
• LEDs for monitoring status
• No battery required for control parameters, schedules or clock
• Vanishing holidays
• End of occupancy blink warning
• Selectable normally open or normally closed relay outputs
Call to order:
Specs & Docs
Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
Programming: EIA RS485 interface
Communications: RS485, half duplex
Memory backup: Non-volatile EEPROM, no battery required
Operating temperature: 32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C)
Operating humidity: 0 to 100% RH, noncondensing
Storage temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
Supply voltage: 24 VAC, +/-20%
Inputs: five momentary override, five digital (dry contact), and two selectable 0 to 5 VAC or 4 to 20 mA DC analog
Outputs: ten digital (SPST dry contact, 24VAC @ 2A) configurable
Analog input impedance: 250 W
Common mode rejection: 100 db @ 60 Hz
Power consumption: 15 VA max.
Specifications subject to change without notice.