Terms & Conditions
We’ve been in business for 35 years and for good reason. Our agile systems and superb manufacturing allow us to meet your needs consistently.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used or modified except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this website without the written permission of TCS. TCS neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TCS.
2. While TCS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in this web site, TCS makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TCS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site.
3. Your use of and browsing in this website are at your own risk. Neither TCS nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitation regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. TCS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, software, data, text, images, video, or audio from this web site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data (exclusive of personal information, as defined below), questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by TCS or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, TCS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of TCS and their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of TCS or such third party that may own the respective Trademark displayed on this web site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this web site, or any other content included herein, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or as permitted in writing by TCS, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that TCS will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. TCS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this one. TCS supplies these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply a TCS endorsement thereof. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although TCS may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this web site, TCS is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the web site,. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TCS will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TCS to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Software made available via download from this website is the copyrighted work of TCS and/or its suppliers. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the applicable software license agreement included on this website or within the software itself. Any reproduction or distribution of the software in violation of the applicable software license agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for the purpose of reproduction and redistribution is expressly prohibited.
10. Software from this website is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this website may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. TCS reserves any rights not expressly granted herein.