TCS BAS Router
Provides routing between the BACnet MS/TP controls network and the TCS QD3040 Building Operations Site Gateway
- The BAS Router is housed in a metal case that mounts on 35-mm DIN-rail and is powered from a 24 VAC/VDC (± 10%) source. There is one MS/TP port and one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- The MS/TP port offers an optically-isolated transceiver. It has a removable 3-pin terminal block for the EIA-485 connection. Logically, 255 devices can be addressed, but physically, the number of devices depends upon device loading.
- Up to 31 full-load EIA-485 devices can share the same MS/TP bus segment as the BAS Router. For half-load devices, there can be 62.All MS/TP standard baud rates are supported — from 9.6 to 76.8 kbps.
- The Ethernet port offers a shielded RJ-45 connector. Through auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX, it automagically matches connections to the attached equipment. Therefore, either straight-through or crossover CAT5 cable can be used for hook-up.
- A resident web server allows for commissioning, and troubleshooting via a standard web browser. A reset switch is provided on the router to return the unit to the factory default IP address.
- Three LEDs are provided: The power LED glows green when proper power is provided. A bicolor Ethernet LED glows green for 100 Mbps operation and yellow for 10 Mbps and indicates activity by flashing. A green LED flashes with MS/TP activity.
- Internal MS/TP bias and termination jumpers allow flexible bias and termination options. They can be removed for mid-span installations.
Call to order:
Specs & Docs