Enterprise Account Executive – Inside Sales
Does this sound like you?
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the commercial HVAC market
- Experience with the installation, servicing and operation of Building Automation Systems
- A born salesperson
- A monster on the phone
If any of the above are true, we want to talk with you!
TCS is a leading manufacturer of building automation controls systems (BAS) and the publisher of a cloud-based energy management software (EMS) platform. We seek to add multiple people to our Middleton-based sales team, selling to general and mechanical contractors and engineers, as well as direct to local, regional and national building owners and end users. Ideal candidates will have experience selling in various vertical markets such as retail, restaurants, healthcare, K-12 schools, government, etc.
Our account executives build client relationships, grow market share, educate clients on best solutions for their needs, and prepare and submit sales proposals to prospective clients. Must have a proven track record of achieving sales goals. We offer a competitive base salary and a lucrative commission structure to attract the best talent in the industry. Come join one of the most successful and reputable building automation controls contractors as an integral member of the team as we continue to grow and expand our organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General technical knowledge of HVAC and commercial controls
- Energetic, self-starter with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office, Open Office proficiency
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience selling HVAC/DDC Building Automation Controls and/or HVAC equipment/services to contractors and owners/end users.
- Experience with BACnet controls and the Niagara framework
- Effective communication skills both in person and over the telephone – verbally engaging.
- The ability to recognize business growth opportunities as well as steer customer conversations to maximize those opportunities.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent/relevant experience preferred.