TCS, founded in 1983, designs and manufactures Building Automation Systems and enterprise cloud management solutions. We have a long history of innovation: introducing one of the first communicating thermostats and the industry's first cloud-based energy management system. We continue to grow and innovate new products for the exciting future of IoT and building automation. Please join us in this rapidly growing industry.
- Serve as first line support for all internal IT
- Desktop support – hardware, applications, and OS (Windows, Linux)
- Supporting other peripherals (printers, cameras, etc.)
- Network administration, including firewalls, IDS/IPS, and wireless * Secondary
- Serve as first backup on-call for ops team
- Managing and testing of backups and internal disaster recovery plans
- Setup, management, and maintenance of physical and virtual Linux servers
- Several years of professional experience maintaining server and desktop systems
- Network administration experience
- Ability to independently research & troubleshoot issues, without service contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Linux command line administration
- Bash, Python, git
- pfSense, OpenVPN
- Asterisk/VoIP, Email/G Suite
- Samba, Active Directory, LDAP
- Motivation to produce results in a time-sensitive environment
- Flexibility to collaborate with Sr Sysadmin and other staff
- Ability to work alone on projects as needed
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
This position offers a competitive salary, stimulating environment with a great team, and benefits including 401K, health, dental, and vacation.
When replying to this ad please send resume and cover letter with salary history.
TCS Basys Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer