Monday, April 5th – Friday, April 9th
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
***REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED FOR THE SPRING 5-DAY VIRTUAL TECHNICAL TRAINING***
Hosted by TCS using online training software, this virtual 5 days of learning TCS hardware, software, and service offerings include a hands-on tutorial on installation and setup of a building automation platform, including HVAC subsystems and an introduction to BACnet as it relates to TCS product offerings.
- TCS Ubiquity Cloud architecture and application
- UbiquiSTAT and SZ Series controller setup and startup
- Control setup and operation of 2100 series for AHU, VAV, boilers, chillers and water loops
- Ubiquity Cloud configuration, programming, & functional use
- TCS Insight setup, connection and operation
- BACnet control setup, discovery and manager user
- Wiring, termination, installation and site setup